With apologies to the bluegrass supergroup from 1973 of Vassar Clements, Jerry Garcia, David Grisman, John Kahn and Peter Rowan.
- The collar on these inner red silks is just a bit too tight.
- The Taoist shoes are more dramatic when turned in profile or in 3/4 view
- The manteau (Pi Sha) would look better with satin hems on the lower edges and on the insides of the cuffs.
- Order shorter pants or blouse them up
- Reluctant to cut the chest-level manteau ties off, so maybe pin inside the garment. The knot breaks up the clean parallel vertical lines – I have asked if it has a symbolic or stylistic function
- The manteau is black – over red silk there is an interesting metallic look